One tree many branches
Supporting Calgary’s Black and African
CACC – Calgary African Community Collective
- Is a Black-led non-for-profit collective
- Focuses on advocacy for the inclusion of African Canadians in various areas of society
- Collaborates to incorporate education, politics, capacity building, and goodwill among all aspects of society
- Promotes fair and equitable distribution of resources
- Empowers African Cultural Communities in Calgary and Area
Celebrate cultures and promote inclusion of African Canadians in various areas of societies. Engage with partner organizations and individuals to contribute to the welfare of African Canadians and the Black community.
We provide support to people of African origin and the Black community to strengthen their sense of belonging to their ethnic or cultural group, to build strong community ties and to improve their sense of belonging to Canada.
Enhance the socio-economic conditions of Black- focused organizations. We thrive to create awareness of the Calgary African Community Collective as a gateway to Black and African led organizations in Calgary by delivering services to enhance community engagement and participation.
We operate as an umbrella organization for over 50 African & Black Canadian organizations and agencies in Calgary. We empower our member organizations and provide them with a collective support system to deliver an accessible and excellent service to build our community together and to create a better social interaction among members.
WHAT CACC STANDS FOR:
- CACC works for the membership to build collective power for our communities
- CACC supports to invest in its communities to make a positive impact
- CACC creates collaborative power in society and contribute to a thriving and multicultural Canada